Hotel Ossining

Site of Hotel Ossining. Currently the parking lot for Ossining post office.

See larger version

Known Name(s)

Hotel Ossining


120 Main Street Ossining, NY

Establishment Type(s)


Physical Status



The hotel and adjacent building were destroyed for what is now the Ossining post office and affiliated parking. The 1924 Ossining Sanborn Map # 4 show the site as a store on the first floor of a four story building with windows on the second and fourth floors.

Detailed History

According to the attached video from the village of Ossining, the structure was built 1909, and became a hotel in 1948. Much of the block was destroyed and is now the post office and parking.

Related Issues