Port's Restaurant

Known Name(s)

Port's Restaurant


1046 Grand St. Paul, MN

Establishment Type(s)


Physical Status


Detailed History

It was first mentioned in newspapers as Port's tearoom in 1938. The owner was J.E. Port. There was a 1948 ad for Port Tea Room & Coffee Shop and a 1962 ad for Ports Restaurant. A 1965 ad identified the new owners as the Paulson family. An auction was advertised in 1969. The building was demolished by 1972.

Related Issues